Monday, May 17, 2010

WAY CUTE Baby Kits























Check out my handmade baby kits. They are so fun! I made one for myself and got so many comments I decided to make them and sell them to others!

The whole kit includes:
Car seat Cover
Diaper Bag
Diaper Pouch
Tag Blanket

Here are pictures of a Rag Girl Kit, a Rag Boy Kit, a Regular Kit, and a Diaper Bag Kit. Also some individual pics of the Tag Blanket, and the Diaper/Wipe Pouch.

You can either choose from my material, or find your own material and I will make it personalized just for you! I have posted the material patterns I currently have available.

Kit Discounts are:
$120 for the whole kit with the Rag Car Seat Cover,
$80 for the whole kit with the Regular Car Seat Cover
,
$50 for the Diaper Bag, Diaper Pouch, and Tag Blanket
.

Shipping is extra :) I take PAYPAL :)

If you don't want it in a kit the individual prices are listed below.

Individual prices:
Rag Car Seat Cover $70
Regular Car seat Cover $30
Diaper Bag $30
Diaper Pouch $15
Tag Blanket $15

conniscreations1@gmail.com
(801)458-0636

No comments:

Post a Comment